How To Redeem
MedievalTimes Atlanta Coupons
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Atlanta. CHECK HERE to see what deals they have for Atlanta today 🙂
Embark on a medieval quest as you indulge in a feast fit for a king and watch a tournament unfold before your eyes. America’s longest-running dinner attraction transports audiences back to the 11th-century for a night of jousting, competition, feats of strength and skill, and magnificent showmanship. Come hungry and ready for a meal unlike any other. But don’t expect to use utensils. This is the 11th-century, after all!
More Information on
Medieval Times Atlanta
Medieval Times is more than the nation’s #1 and longest-running dinner attraction – it’s a living link to the past where the glory, chivalry, and bravery of old burst to life in authentic pageantry and thrilling tournament action.
While guests enjoy a hearty four-course medieval-style banquet (without silverware), six brave knights compete in games of skill astride magnificent Andalusian stallions. Lances splinter against shields of steel, broad swords spark, and a champion emerges to the cheers of the enthusiastic crowd. The spectacle unfolds nightly inside a fully enclosed European-style castle.
- Garlic bread
- Tomato bisque soup
- Roasted chicken
- Sweet buttered corn
- Herb-basted potatoes
- The pastry of the Castle,
- Coffee and two rounds of select beverages.
- A vegetarian meal is available upon request.
Medieval Times Atlanta Details
- Enjoy a four-course meal without utensils.
- Cheer on your section’s knight to victory.
- Alcohol is available for purchase with proof of valid ID.
- Arrive 60 minutes prior to the show to enjoy activities before the performance.
- Children under the age of 3 are admitted free as long as they sit on adults’ laps.
Atlanta Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Atlanta or spend some time reading through our Atlanta blog! We love Atlanta and hope you do too!