Get to know Atlanta on a trolley tour. See all of Atlanta’s must-see sights, including Old 4th Ward, Olympic Park, and Martin Luther King’s home. Book your tour now.
More Information on Peachtree
With Peachtree Trolley Atlanta, explore all the most popular and historic areas of the “Capitol of the South.” Hop aboard the Trolley in Atlanta’s downtown and hear the stories and history of this southern metropolis. This trolley tour is an excellent way to get the lay of the land and open your eyes to all the things you can do in Atlanta. Cruise by the Old 4th Ward, the neighborhood where Martin Luther King Jr. grew up, is now filled with artisanal restaurants and stores. Discover areas such as Centennial Olympic Park, Inman Park, and Ansley Park.
- Explore historic neighborhoods such as Inman Park, Ansley Park, and the Old 4th Ward
- Get up close to the homes of Martin Luther King Jr and Mrs. Margaret Mitchell
- Check out Atlanta’s new food culture as you pass by Krog Street Market, The Atlanta Beltline, and Ponce City Market
- Boarding ticket for the trolley tour
- Hotel pickup
- Not suitable for children under 8
- Oversized luggage or large bags are not allowed
- The ticketing agent will be located outside the Hilton Garden Inn at the Peachtree Trolley ticket kiosk.
Atlanta Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Atlanta or spend some time reading through our Atlanta blog! We love Atlanta and hope you do too!