About The Real Austin
Experience the best Austin has to offer during this 2-hour bucket list tour. This van tour makes stops at major landmarks, lesser-known gems, food trucks, and city neighborhoods. Along the way, guides will dish about local art, culture, food, history, and significant Austinites. You’ll learn about how locals “Keep Austin Weird” and truly experience Capital City.
More Information on The Real Austin
The Real Austin tour, or our Bucketlist tour, shows off the best that this city has to offer, all in two hours. We’ll highlight historic landmarks, explore Austin neighborhoods, and even stop at a food truck for a treat. This tour is great for solo travelers, couples, and families looking to get some inspiration for things to do and see while they’re in Austin. Get ready to see iconic spots like the Texas State Capitol, Zilker Park, the Greetings from Austin postcard mural, and more. Come join us on the Real Austin Tour!
- Pickup for the Real Austin Tour is inside the Austin Visitor Center located at 602 E. 4th St.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early as the tour departs right on time.
- All ages welcome. Children requiring car seats must bring them along and arrive early to install.
- The tour is 2 hours long.
- Comprehensive overview of downtown Austin and hot neighborhoods in just 2 hours
- Includes a sweet treat from a favorite Austin food truck
- You get out of the van at several stops