AO Tours Austin
Want to see the best of Austin and Hill County in the comfort of an air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz sprinter van with a local guide? Look no further! In 90 minutes, this signature tour covers 30 miles and 50+ points of interest, including the Texas Capitol and East Austin’s Six Square District, to give you a taste of the city’s rich culture and history. For even more exploration (with stops), check out the 2.5-hour version of this tour.
More Information on
AO Tours Austin
On this 90-minute tour, a resident is your guide and a professional driver, ensuring safety is top of mind as we cover 30 miles of lively parks, trendy shopping districts, Hill Country’s lakes, lakes, and vistas. You’ll also get to hear some great local commentary along the way.
- Tour in a luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Narrated tour with a combination of live commentary and scripted content
- Signature PinkTag Partner Souvenir luggage tag
- Whistle-stop, Austin in a nutshell, comprehensive city overview
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Smoking not permitted Infants must be accommodated with legal car seats (not provided)
- Please note: Adult guests with children younger than eight years of age (unless taller than 4 feet 9 inches) will need to bring a child safety seat, this is Texas State Law
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Austin Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Austin or spend some time reading through our Austin blog! We love Austin and hope you do too!