This half-day tour lets you experience the best of Austin’s brewery culture. Meet your guide in the Rainey Street Historic District, and make your way to three different breweries for an authentic taste of the city. Learn about Texas beer culture and enjoy tastings at each stop. Transportation from each bar is also included.
More Information on Austin
Austin Brewery Tours® is not just an opportunistic tour company capitalizing on the craft beer boom. We are passionately dedicated to educating people about the Austin craft beer scene. Founded by longtime Austinite Shane Orr, Austin Brewery Tours® knows Austin beer. An experienced world traveler, Shane knows what is expected in a tour and provides this excellent VIP service to every customer.
- Half-day brewery tour in Austin, Texas
- Visit multiple local breweries throughout the city
- Learn about Texas beer culture and enjoy tastings at each stop
- Transportation included for a hassle-free day
- Professional guide
- Beer tastings
- Tipping bartenders
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a full refund
Austin Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Austin or spend some time reading through our Austin blog! We love Austin and hope you do too!