How To Redeem Austin
Detours Promo Code
Purchase your Austin Destours tickets from our partner, Viator. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Austin Detours Promo Code!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Austin. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
Get a comprehensive overview of Austin on this sightseeing tour. See famous landmarks along with hidden gems, real neighborhoods, and food trucks. Learn about Austin’s history and culture with commentary from your guide and hear fun facts about the city that even the locals don’t know. Plus, choose a morning or afternoon departure to easily fit this tour into your schedule.
More Information on Austin
Meet your guide at the Austin Visitor Center and board your bus to begin your tour. As you stop for a few minutes at each destination, hear informative commentary from your guide about the location’s history and particularities. Stops include a variety of sites, such as the inside of the Texas State Capitol building. Pick up a sweet treat at the food trucks and snap a photo in front of the Austin postcard.
- Rainey Street Historic District (Pass By): Popular Austin spot with bungalows converted to bars and restaurants.
- 6th Street (Pass By): Check out the live music venues and popular nightlife spots on 6th Street, better known as “Dirty 6th.”
- Texas State Capitol: Learn a little about Texas history and when your guide takes you on a brief tour inside the Texas State Capitol building. Enjoy the beautiful architecture and take a moment to snap a few photos!
- University of Texas at Austin (Pass By): See the home of the Longhorns.
- Greetings from Austin Mural: Great photo opportunity with this iconic piece of street art.
- South Congress Avenue (Pass By): Cruise down South Congress Avenue –the gem of the South Austin neighborhood– with its many unique local shops, restaurants, and live music venues.
- Congress Avenue Bridge Bat Watching (Pass By): Cross over the Ann W. Richards Bridge on Congress Ave (also known as the “bat bridge”) which is home to the largest urban bat colony in the world.
- Explore Austin without getting lost with a guide
- Tour the Texas State Capitol and visit other interesting locations
- Check out some food trucks and other off-the-beaten-path sites
- Travel with a smaller size group for a more personalized tour
- A ‘bucket list tour’ of Austin gives you a city overview
- Texas State Capitol
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour departs from the AUSTIN VISITOR CENTER located at 602 E. 4th Street, Austin, TX 78701.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time for check in. We are unable to delay the tour for guests who arrive late.
- Guests with young children must provide their own car seats and arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour to install them in the van
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time are not acceptable.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience happens in good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Address & Contact Information
Austin, TX 78701
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Refuel the thrill with Austin Biker Gang E-Bike Adventure at guaranteed lowest price!
Take The Real Austin Tour with Austin Detours!
GROUPON offers things to do in Austin for up to 50% off!
Austin Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Austin or spend some time reading through our Austin blog! We love Austin and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Austin Travel Guide