More Information on
Bath City Sightseeing
Sit back, relax, and let City Sightseeing show you the sights! The City Route takes to visit the most significant corners, buildings, and monuments to follow the footsteps of Bath’s most famous resident – Jane Austen. You will never be short of things to do in Bath. Sightseeing this amazing city is an incredibly enjoyable experience suitable for people of all ages. Hop on and off at the 17 stops on the City Route. Enjoy the best architecture at Grand Parade and Manvers Street, right in the Centre of historic Bath; get a view of Bath City College and walk around the Royal Crescent; plus visit one of the city’s must-see attractions: the Roman baths.
If you enjoy the countryside, take our Skyline Route that drives you around the most astonishing views of Bath across 21 stops, including the North Parade, Bathwick Hill, Widcombe Hill, Rainbow Woods Farm, and Brassknocker Hill. Hop off to stroll through hidden valleys, woodlands, and meadows, all rich in wildlife and offering breathtaking views down to the city.
Enjoy the view from our exclusive red buses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Whenever you are ready, simply wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with a complicated (and expensive) public transport system. With regular departures, City Sightseeing’s Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours are the ideal way to explore this beautiful city.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted at all our stops to help make life easier.
- Create your itinerary: stay as much as you wish at each stop. Take as many full loops as you wish!
- Audio guides in 10 languages to discover Baths’ history & culture
- 24-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Bath and its surroundings
- Free booklet with deals and discounts for museums, restaurants, and local attractions