More Information on
Finn McCools Tours
Finn McCools Tours is passionate about their tours. Passionate about customer service and, best of all passionate about making your trip in Northern Ireland a memorable one. They are very picky about the drivers/ guides they use because that is what they are all about. Make sure you enjoy your day tour in Northern Ireland.
Giants Causeway and Bushmills Distillery Whiskey tasting from Belfast
Join an unforgettable journey departing from Belfast. Create lasting memories as you discover the wonders of Dunluce Castle, Giants Causeway, Dark Hedges, and the Titanic Distillers at Thompson Pumphouse. Prepare to be awestruck by the natural wonder of the Giants Causeway. Witness the interlocking basalt columns created by an ancient volcanic eruption and immerse yourself in the fascinating geological history.
Giant’s Causeway and Titanic Experience tour from Belfast port
Your first stop will be at the Titanic Experience Museum, where you can explore the symbolism of the Titanic, which was Belfast’s iconic structure. Walk in the footsteps of the men who built the world’s most famous ship in Belfast’s historic shipyard and visit over nine interactive galleries with state-of-the-art exhibitions making use of special effects, rides, and full-scale reconstructions.
Giants Causeway and the best of northern Ireland from Belfast
This tour is designed to visit as many sights as possible in one day from Belfast City. You will have the chance to stop along the way to admire the 13th-century ruins of Dunluce Castle. Perched on the edge of a sheer cliff you will have magnificent views of the the castle and a popular photo stop on the tour.
Titanic Experience and Giant’s Causeway tour from Belfast
You’ll kick off your day at the Titanic Museum to learn the story of the famous ocean liner and her ill-fated maiden voyage. The story comes alive with innovative, interactive technology, scale models, and more. The museum spans over 9 galleries and draws together special effects, dark rides, and full-scale reconstructions as you’re taken through the ship’s history to the present day with a tour of the live undersea exploration center.
Your obligations and responsibilities
- Finn McCools Tours are aimed at visitors to Ireland who are 18 years and over, with the style and operation specifically designed for young independent travelers. This fact should be recognized when you book a Finn McCools tour.
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits, and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations, and to comply with all applicable laws.
- During your tour, your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger, and these may be used in our group brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- At all times, you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and, more importantly, the other tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion.