More Information on
City Sightseeing Cardiff
Your journey around the biggest city in Wales starts at the remarkable Cardiff Castle, with walls and fairy-tale towers that conceal 2,000 years of history. Hop on the unmissable bright red City Sightseeing Cardiff Bus to head on to bus stop 2 – the National Museum of Wales. Here, you can explore the museum free of charge; with a busy programme of exhibitions and events, there is something to amaze everyone – whatever your interest!
At bus stop 5 is the wonderful Cardiff Bay. The next stop, number 6, is Mermaid Quay, a waterfront shopping centre with plenty of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. Hop off for a mooch around and grab a drink or a bite to eat!
The 9th stop is Lloyd George Avenue – around one mile long, this lively and vibrant road links the Inner Harbour of Cardiff Bay to Cardiff city centre. The Principality Stadium is the 11th and final stop before you loop back round to Cardiff Castle. This incredible venue has hosted many major sporting events and is the second-largest stadium in the world, with a fully retractable roof! Buy your City Sightseeing Cardiff Hop On Hop Off ticket online today and start dreaming about your trip to Cardiff.
- Enjoy maximum flexibility. Tickets are valid for 12 months.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted at all our stops to help make life easier.
- Audio guide in 7 languages on Cardiff’s culture, history & traditions. Live commentary in English.
- 24-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Cardiff and its surroundings.
- Create your itinerary. Spend as much time exploring as you like at each stop!
- 10% discount for your next City Sightseeing Cardiff Hop-On Hop-Off trip at another destination.
- Free booklet with deals and discounts at museums, restaurants…