Traveling can be pricey, but the Boston Explorer Pass allows tourists to visit the best attractions in the city for a fraction of the cost, and even skip the line at most! The pass provides entry to more than 20 attractions, tours, and museums, so no matter your interests, there are options for you. Customize the number of attractions you want to see, and don’t pay anything at the gate; it’s that easy!
More Information on Boston
Save up to 37% on admission to 3, 4, or 5 top Boston attractions, tours, museums, and more for one low price with a Boston Explorer Pass. Pay nothing at the gate and choose as you go from 20+ included.
Choose From 20+ Attractions
- New England Aquarium.
- CityView Hop-on Hop-off Trolley: 1-Day ticket.
- Boston Duck Tour.
- Skywalk Observatory.
- Museum of Science.
- Fenway Park Tour.
- Freedom Trail Walk into History Tour.
- Old State House Museum.
- Salem Witch Museum.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Boch Center Wang Theatre Tours.
- Harvard Museum of Natural History.
- JFK Presidental Library and Museum.
- Boston Children’s Museum.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
- Franklin Park Zoo.
- Boston Bike Rental.
- Legoland Discovery Center Boston.
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology.
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate.
- Peabody Essex Museum.
- USS Constitution Cruise.
- Sunset Cruise.
Boston Explorer Pass Details
- Choose As You Go – Enjoy 3, 4, or 5 attractions and tours from 20+ options.
- Easy To Use – Show your Pass at designated ticketing areas and enjoy.
- Take Your Time – Pass is valid for 30 days after your first attraction visit.
- Digital Delivery – Get your pass on any mobile device or print at home.
Boston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Boston or spend some time reading through our Boston blog! We love Boston and hope you do too!