As the only zipline adventure tour in Branson, Adventure Ziplines of Branson offers adrenaline junkies an exciting experience ideal for any age or group. Guests can soar 70 feet above the ground at up to 50 miles per hour on one of the seven ziplines, offering stunning views of the area during the ride. The experience lasts for two hours and includes complete zipline ground school training.
More Information on Adventure
Adventure Ziplines of Branson is conveniently located in the heart of Branson behind the Tanger Outlets, just off the famous 76 strips. Each tour includes 7 breathtaking zip lines, three rope bridges, and an ATV ride led by one of our certified guides. Our solid steel construction zip line towers meet or exceed ACCT standards and we only use the highest quality of equipment available, which is checked daily by our expert guides. Book today and prepare to make memories that are sure to last a lifetime! The weight limit for this adventure is 275 lbs. After completing your purchase you will receive an email confirmation that includes a telephone number. Call this number to book your tour time. The first available tour time will be 24 hours following purchase.
Good to Know
- Wear comfortable clothing but not too loose and MUST wear closed toe shoes.
- Arrive early to go over safety guidelines.
- Must be able to climb stairs.
- Located centrally in Branson.
- Most affordable zipline course in Branson.
- The only zipline in Branson you can ride upside down!
- Ages 3+ welcome. An adult must be present to allow kids under 18 to zip.
- Must weigh between 70-275 lbs to zip alone. Kids under 70 lbs must zip tandem with a guide or adult.
- Wear snug fitting shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, like an athletic, boot or hiking shoe.
Branson Terrific Tidbits
Browse our travelin’ fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Branson or spend some time reading through our Branson blog! We love Branson and hope you do too!