Dogwood Canyon Nature Park Coupons
How to Redeem Dogwood Canyon Nature Park Coupons:
About Dogwood Canyon Nature Park:
Calling all who love the great outdoors! Dogwood Canyon Nature Park boasts 10,000 acres of Ozark Mountain landscape, drawing adventurers from all over the country to explore the flowing waterfalls, ancient burial caves, hiking and walking trails, pristine trout streams, and more. From biking to horseback riding tours and everything in between, there’s an adventure for everyone available at the park.
More on Dogwood Canyon Nature Park:
Dogwood Canyon Nature Park is a one-of-a-kind experience for nature lovers and adventure seekers of all ages. Covering 10,000 acres of pristine Ozark Mountain landscape, the park has miles of crystal-clear trout streams, cascading waterfalls, ancient burial caves, unique hand-built bridges, and bottomless, blue-green pools.
Dogwood Canyon Nature Park stretches across the Missouri-Arkansas border, just south of Branson, MO. The entrance is located on Missouri Highway 86, approximately 16 miles west of U.S. Highway 65. You can upgrade your Single-Day Ticket for an additional fee at the park to include adventures like Biking, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Segway Tours, Wildlife Tram Tours, and Private Tours.
Dogwood Canyon Nature Park Details:
- More than 10,000 acres of Ozark Mountain land to explore.
- Owned and managed by the Dogwood Canyon Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the canyon’s natural plant and wildlife environment.
- Free parking is available to guests.
- Dogs on leashes are allowed at an additional fee.
- Age and physical restrictions may apply to particular activities.
- Grants you access to The Dogwood Mill & Artifact Display, Canyon Grill Restaurant, Treehouse (as seen on Animal Planet’s Treehouse Masters television series), Nature & Conservation Center, plus, the ½ mile Hickory Ridge Trail.
- Walking & Hiking on 6.5 miles of paved paths and 9 miles of trails.
Address & Contact Information:
Wonders of Wildlife Conservation Organization IR Johnny Morris Foundation
2038 West State Highway 86
Lampe, MO 65681