Discover your adventurous side on The Shepherd of the Hills’ brand-new Ropes Course. Featuring several obstacles and activities, families and solo-explorers can take in the jaw-dropping views of the Ozarks while conquering station after station. The Ropes Course is located next to the legendary Inspiration Tower, providing remarkable views and fun in Branson, MO.
More Information on Ropes
Adventure awaits for families or solo-explorers on The Shepherd of the Hills’ all-new Ropes Course. This outdoor structure stands tall next to the iconic Inspiration Tower and boasts the same incredible views coupled with an exciting ascent.
- Must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules and the course environment to experience the attraction without a responsible chaperone.
- Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Cell phones are NOT allowed on attraction.
- Maximum weight is 300lbs (136kg).
- Must be 48 (122cm) tall to participate without a responsible chaperone.
- Must safely fit in the harness.
- Ensure that shoes are secure. No flip-flops or open heel shoes. Make sure shoelaces are tied.
- Pockets must be empty. No loose objects such as cell phones or cameras. • Eyeglasses should be secure. Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- No gum, food or drinks allowed on attraction.
- Follow all operator instructions, posted rule signs and stickers.
- Only 1 participant on activity at a time except if a child is being assisted by a responsible chaperone.
- No running, jumping, hanging in harness or horseplay. Operators reserve the right to expel participants displaying these behaviors.
- The redundant sling line should stay in front of and between shoulders at all times.
- Do not touch the overhead tracking system or tamper with the harness or redundant sling line.
Branson Terrific Tidbits
Browse our travelin’ fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Branson or spend some time reading through our Branson blog! We love Branson and hope you do too!