More Information on Ropes
- Must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules and the course environment to experience the attraction without a responsible chaperone.
- Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Cell phones are NOT allowed on attraction.
- Maximum weight is 300lbs (136kg).
- Must be 48 (122cm) tall to participate without a responsible chaperone.
- Must safely fit in the harness.
- Ensure that shoes are secure. No flip-flops or open heel shoes. Make sure shoelaces are tied.
- Pockets must be empty. No loose objects such as cell phones or cameras. • Eyeglasses should be secure. Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- No gum, food or drinks allowed on attraction.
- Follow all operator instructions, posted rule signs and stickers.
- Only 1 participant on activity at a time except if a child is being assisted by a responsible chaperone.
- No running, jumping, hanging in harness or horseplay. Operators reserve the right to expel participants displaying these behaviors.
- The redundant sling line should stay in front of and between shoulders at all times.
- Do not touch the overhead tracking system or tamper with the harness or redundant sling line.
Branson Terrific Tidbits
Browse our travelin’ fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Branson or spend some time reading through our Branson blog! We love Branson and hope you do too!