About Shepherd Hills
More Information on Shepherd Hills
- Launch from 140′ in the air!!
- Reach speeds of up to 55 MPH!!
- Over half a mile long!
- 4 riders ride at a time
- No harness fitting – just sit down in the seat
- Inspiration Tower included at no charge!
- Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules to experience the attraction.
- Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Riders must be between 75lbs and 275lbs.
- Must safely fit in the harness.
- Ensure that shoes are secure. No flip-flops or open heel shoes. Make sure shoelaces are tied.
- Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- No gum, food or drinks allowed on attraction.
- Follow all operator instructions, posted rule signs and stickers.
- Since this is an adventure sport activity, we do not recommend those to ride with high blood pressure, heart, back, or neck problems, motion sickness, recent surgery, medical sensitivity to quick stopping motions, extreme fear of heights, epilepsy, history of panic attacks or other conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Expectant mothers should not attend Shepherd Hills Vigilante Zipriders.
Branson Terrific Tidbits
Browse our travelin’ fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Branson or spend some time reading through our Branson blog! We love Branson and hope you do too!