About Shepherd Hills
An exciting attraction located at The Shepherd of the Hills in Branson, Missouri, The Vigilante Extreme ZipRider offers a fun experience for thrill seekers and outdoor adventurers. The ride includes a lift on one of the Inspiration Tower’s glass elevators up to the indoor observation deck, followed by a rushing zipline ride across the 160-acre homestead at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour.
More Information on Shepherd Hills
The Shepherd of the Hills Vigilante ZipRider is an exciting new thrill ride! Launching from the open air deck of the Inspiration Tower, the Vigilante ZipRider whisks guests on an adrenaline-pumping downhill ride over The Shepherd of the Hills’ 160-acre homestead. Guests will travel 1/2 mile at speeds reaching 50 mph. The patented ZipRider zip line cable controls the speed and braking so guests have no responsibilities other than to enjoy the ride. Open to all riders 80 lbs to 275 lbs. and must be 52 inches tall and not over 80 inches. The ride is subject to closure by adverse weather conditions. Not recommended to women who are or may be pregnant. All participants must sign a release
- Launch from 140′ in the air!!
- Reach speeds of up to 55 MPH!!
- Over half a mile long!
- 4 riders ride at a time
- No harness fitting – just sit down in the seat
- Inspiration Tower included at no charge!
- Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules to experience the attraction.
- Participating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Riders must be between 75lbs and 275lbs.
- Must safely fit in the harness.
- Ensure that shoes are secure. No flip-flops or open heel shoes. Make sure shoelaces are tied.
- Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- No gum, food or drinks allowed on attraction.
- Follow all operator instructions, posted rule signs and stickers.
- Since this is an adventure sport activity, we do not recommend those to ride with high blood pressure, heart, back, or neck problems, motion sickness, recent surgery, medical sensitivity to quick stopping motions, extreme fear of heights, epilepsy, history of panic attacks or other conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
Branson Terrific Tidbits
Browse our travelin’ fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Branson or spend some time reading through our Branson blog! We love Branson and hope you do too!