About Rebellion Roads
Skip traffic through quiet neighborhood streets and ride directly to Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Here, you will begin the trip to the USS Yorktown Naval aircraft carrier along a new connected walkway that includes meandering boardwalks and gravel pathways. There, you will see the USS Yorktown, a submarine, helicopter takeoffs & landings. Experience the beautiful city of Charleston and book your E-Bike Tour today!
More Information on Rebellion Roads
Rebellion Roads is a one-stop shop for everything eBikes. We bring 5-star service for every electric bike purchase, rental, or guided tour. With the largest eBike fleet in Charleston and anywhere in South Carolina, we can get anybody enjoying unique eBike experiences today.
- Guided e-bike adventure in Charleston, South Carolina
- Unique, outside of the box adventure means no two rides are ever the same
- Enjoy the sights of Mt. Pleasant as you zip around on your own e-bike
- See the views, attractions, and local cultural hotspots
- Start and end your fun at one location
- Great for those 12+ and over 5 feet tall
- To participate in this tour, you must be able to comfortably ride a bicycle.
- Must be 12 years old or older to participate and a minimum of 5 feet tall.
- You must wear closed-toed shoes. No flip-flops or crocs permitted.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests required for the tour to depart.
- There is a maximum of 15 guests permitted per tour.
- The maximum weight limit is 275lbs per bike.
- You will be riding on a Rebellion Roads Town & Country E-bike, Rebellion Roads Folding E-bike, Rad Powerbikes, or Himiway E-bikes.
- If there is inclement weather, your tour may be cancelled. You can reschedule or receive a full refund at vendor discretion.
- Restrooms are available on-site prior to departure and throughout the tour.
- Bikes cruise at a max speed of 20mph.
- Free parking is available on-site.
Charleston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Charleston or spend some time reading through our Charleston blog! We love Charleston and hope you do too!