Whether you want to enjoy a romantic evening on the water with your special someone or take in the Holy City during the evening, there is nothing quite like a Charleston sunset cruise. Hop aboard Yacht Bella Vita and see the area as you cruise by historical sights such as the downtown skyline, Fort Sumpter, and the Ravenel Bridge. Take in the beauty of the sun as it glistens off the sea, while taking its final bow of the day will leave you breathless. Book your sunset cruise now!
More Information on Sea
Seaglass Charters offers private yacht charters out of Charleston Harbor Resort in Mt Pleasant, SC. Our yacht, Bella Vita, is a custom-made 41′ picnic cruiser designed to accommodate up to 6 people comfortably. We provide a unique experience to our clients where we pamper them with personal service with attention to detail.
- Sunset Harbor Cruise in Charleston, South Carolina for up to 6 guests
- See the downtown skyline, Fort Sumpter, and the remarkable Ravenel Bridge
- Hop in the water for a quick swim and then do some shell hunting
- Sit back & relax with your friends and family
- Great charter for all ages
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Sunset Sailing Charter in Charleston, South Carolina for up to 6 guests
- Wine glasses, plates, utensils
- Licensed captain
- Cooler with ice
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes (no black soles)
- Food and beverages (BYOB)
- Raincoat or light jacket
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Swimsuit, Camera, Towel, Hat and ID
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures please reach out to the provider.
- Must be at least 18 years old with valid ID to reserve this charter.
- This boat is U.S. Coast Guard approved for 6 passengers maximum.
- All glass items are prohibited unless cleared by captain.
- Pets and service/comfort animals are not permitted.
- Weapons or recreational drugs are not permitted.
- This charter is not handicap accessible.
- Smoking is not permitted.
Charleston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Charleston or spend some time reading through our Charleston blog! We love Charleston and hope you do too!