Hop aboard and cruise the gentle waves while listening to your knowledgeable tour guide spill the tea about Charleston’s secrets and the most interesting residents. Cruise past notable American landmarks such as Fort Sumter, the aircraft carrier USS Yorktown, The Battery, the Ravenel Bridge, Castle Pinckney, and so much more. Enjoy this colorful and fun boat tour along the enchanting Charleston Harbor. Don’t miss the boat, book your spot today!
More Information on
SpiritLine continues to expand its fleet and offering daily harbor tours, evening dinner cruises, and private charters. In addition to the tours to Fort Sumter, SpiritLine conducts daytime tours of Charleston Harbor with refreshments and narration of Charleston’s rich history. SpiritLine dinner cruises provide one of the most enchanting dining and entertainment experiences in all of Charleston. SpiritLine also offers private charters and tours for corporate outings and special events.
- Harbor Boat Tour in Charleston, South Carolina
- Relax & cruise Charleston’s coastline as you listen to tales of this charming southern city’s past
- View historical sites such as Fort Sumter, USS Yorktown, The Battery, & more
- The whole family can enjoy the beautiful “Holy City”
- Perfect for all ages
- Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines prior to your activity/trip date.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Weapons and drugs are not permitted on the boat.
- Boats are not handicap accessible.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- If weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at vendor discretion.
- There is a cash only snack bar and adult beverages available to purchase on boat.
- Restrooms are available on board the boat.
Charleston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Charleston or spend some time reading through our Charleston blog! We love Charleston and hope you do too!