Chicago Segway Tours
Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours brings guests within eyeshot of some of the city’s most iconic sights—think Buckingham Fountain, Soldier Field, and the commemorate Eternal Pizza Oven—all aboard Segway i2 Personal Transporters.
More Information on Absolutely
Chicago Segway Tours
Led by knowledgeable guides, tours touch on landmark sites related to that tour’s theme. There’s the Chicago Gangster Tour, which rolls by Capone’s favorite haunts; the Lincoln Park/Beach Tour, which winds through the Gold Coast and edges Lake Michigan, Buckingham fountain, Milenium Park, Soldier field; and the educational Art & Architecture Tour. Between the open-air Segways and Chicago’s convergence of natural beauty and metropolis sophistication, visitors get an afternoon full of scenic vistas, insider history, and plenty of city-provided eye candy.
- $68 for lakefront/Museum Campus tour for one ($68 value)
- $136 for lakefront/Museum Campus tour for two ($136 value)
- $59 for Sunday gangster tour for one ($70 value)
- $115 for Sunday gangster tour for two ($140 value)
- $50 for Wednesday fireworks tour for one ($60 value)
- $100 for Wednesday fireworks tour for two ($120 value)
- Includes orientation and training
- See Grant Park, Buckingham Fountain, Monroe Harbor, the Museum Campus
Good To Know
- Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires.
- Subject to availability.
- Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required.
- Not valid in combination with promo codes.
- Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian.
- Limit 3 per person. Valid only for option purchased.
- Must be 12 or older. 260 lbs. max weight.
- Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price).
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Chicago Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Chicago or spend some time reading through our Chicago blog! We love Chicago and hope you do too!