Architecture Boat Tour
Each architecture river tour is narrated by a professional guide which leads passengers down the Chicago River to discover the city’s most renowned landmarks. In addition to historical insight on well known structures such as the Civic Opera House, Trump Tower & the Merchandise Mart, passengers will also get a chance to learn about current and upcoming developments. The Architecture River Cruise navigates the three primary branches of the river including the main branch to Navy Pier, the north branch to Goose Island and the south branch to Chinatown.
More Information on Chicago
Architecture Boat Tour
Chicago’s decorated past lives on through captivating stories told by the knowledgeable guides at Tours and Boats. These Windy City experts usher groups of travelers to myriad landmarks while sharing anecdotes that paint a vibrant picture of the city’s history. During the company’s sightseeing river cruises, their boats float by well-known structures such as the Merchandise Mart, Navy Pier and Willis Tower while passengers learn about the city’s famed architecture.
Good To Know
- What’s included: a leisurely architecture boat tour of downtown Chicago
- Departure times: See the schedule and availability as well as information on parking and directions.
- Departure location: 900 South Wells St., Chicago, IL 60607
- Notable sights: the Wrigley Building, Willis Tower, Aqua Tower, Chinatown and other classics, as well as new developments like Riverline and the new CNA Center.
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and snacks are available for purchase onboard.
- Kids 3 and younger ride free, but must be included in your online reservation on the merchant website.
- Parking: Parking is located right next to the marina.
- Vessel: Full service bathrooms, bars and staff assist with passenger’s needs
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Housing on of the best fine art collections in America, Art Institute of Chicago is a prime resource that inspires all ages! Book now for up to $2.00 off per person!
GROUPON offers several discounts on things to do in Chicago. You can CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today ?
Chicago Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Chicago or spend some time reading through our Chicago blog! We love Chicago and hope you do too!