About Chicago Chinatown Food Walking
For authentic cuisine with a rich history, embark on a Chinatown food and walking tour with Bobby’s Bike Hike, America’s longest-running city bike tour company. As you stroll through Chinatown’s neighborhoods on this 2.5-hour tour, you’ll sample Cantonese dim sum and tea, try Portuguese-Chinese baked goods, and so much more. Plus, you’ll learn about the history behind the cuisine and culture.
More Information on Chicago Chinatown Food Walking
Few neighborhoods in America combine such delicious cuisine with such rich and fascinating history as Chicago’s Chinatown. Join Bobby’s Bike Hike, America’s longest-running city bicycle tour company, whose walking tours have been recognized nationally by National Geographic, USA Today, and Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, for an afternoon of interesting beats and scrumptious eats through Chinatown.
What to Expect
- Price includes food, drinks, a guide, knowledge, and lots of laughs.
- Guide gratuity not included; 15-20% is customary and appreciated!
- Be sure to wear comfy clothes for Chicago’s dynamic weather trends!
- All ages are welcome, come to have fun with the whole family!
- Wentworth Avenue
- Cantonese Cuisine
- Dim Sum
- Chinese Bubble Tea (Add On)
- Portrugese-Chinese Bakery
- Xi’an Cuisine
- Lao Sze Chuan
- Chinatown Square
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Chicago Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Chicago or spend some time reading through our Chicago blog! We love Chicago and hope you do too!