Dolphin Discovery Program Florida Keys Coupons
How to Redeem Dolphin Discovery Program Florida Keys Coupons:
About Dolphin Discovery Program Florida Keys:
If you’re planning on soaking up some sun on your next visit to Florida Keys anytime soon, you surely have to visit Dolphin Connection by Dolphin Discovery. This one of a kind tourist destination is where you’ll have the best chance alongside your family to be in direct contact with the most incredible dolphins in Florida while you learn about their natural environment. Dolphin Connection in Florida, where the whole family will have a blast connecting with marine life, is the perfect place to make your swimming with dolphins dream come true alongside our Dolphin Discovery program.
More on Dolphin Discovery Program Florida Keys:
f you’ve ever dreamed of entering the water and playing with dolphins, this is your chance! Stand on submerged platforms and touch, hold, and even feed our dolphins. You can even take the plunge and swim with them. Our facilities have been specially built so our dolphins can have the best care while our visitors have the once in a lifetime opportunity to create a bond of love with this lovely species.
Dolphin Discovery provides a high quality up-close and personal experience for each guest and is limited to no more than 6 participants per dolphin. Following instructions in our outdoor classroom which overlooks our beautiful dolphin lagoon, you’ll continue by entering the water to hug, kiss, splash and play with our dolphins for 25 minutes. For our guests’ comfort, dolphin interaction occurs from submerged, deep-water platforms but also includes opportunities to swim into the lagoon for a timeless interaction with our dolphins.
Dolphin Discovery Program Florida Keys Details:
- This half-hour program is designed for groups of approximately 6 guests.
- Must be 4’6” (137 cm) or taller to participate. For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted. Participants must be able to read, speak and understand the English language.
- We do not allow our guests to be towed or pushed by the dolphins.
- Guests with medical restrictions or special needs are required to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-305-289-0136 to make a reservation.
- Short-style wetsuits are provided free of charge.
- The swimming portion of the program is optional and not required.
- For the dolphin’s health and safety, all items of jewelry must be removed prior to the beginning of the program and should be secured prior to arrival.
- It is also recommended that guests shower both prior to, and after, the experience.
- For liability reasons, personal cameras are not permitted on the docks or in the water but are approved at our beach and overlook areas.
Address & Contact Information:
61 Hawks Cay Blvd
Duck Key, FL 33050