More Information on
Our mission is to encourage people to engage in meaningful moments – self-reflection, immersion in nature, cultural discovery, celebrations with family and friends – because we believe that connecting to the world is more precious now than ever.
Off-the-beaten-track food & drink tour in Edinburgh
Meander through hidden Edinburgh with this food & drink-tasting tour that allows you to sample local delicacies as well as give you the opportunity to experiment with other tasty Scottish foods and drinks along the way. During this tour, you will explore off the beaten track and away from the touristy areas. You’ll visit two artisan areas of Edinburgh where we will visit four over-the-counter eateries and sample some of Scotland’s finest whisky, beer, and gin, as well as traditional culinary delights, including haggis, neeps and tatties, Scottish tablets, cupcakes, and more.
Traditional Sardinian tasting menu in Edinburgh. Relax and socialize while hearing about the places and cultures that influenced the host in creating her recipes. The dinner menu is inspired by her family’s Sardinian cooking traditions.
- Enjoy an assortment of appetizers, followed by a sit-down dinner with antipasti, one main course, and a delicious dessert
- Wine is included
- In a cozy apartment in Stockbridge
- Communal dining for 2 to 13 people
- Luisa comes from Sardegna, a special Italian island, which has always been and continues to be her main source of inspiration.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
- Must be of legal drinking age with valid ID to consume alcohol
- There is a minimum purchase of 2 tickets