More Information on
Secret City Trails Edinburgh
Secret City Trails local creator created an interactive walk through the city. Cryptic indications make you wind through the city’s streets, inviting you to pay attention to details that you usually won’t notice. Once you’ve arrived at the next stop, you will have to solve a question: open your eyes and mind and use your location to find the right answer!
While doing this discovery trail, you will get to know the city from another point of view. Even locals discover new facts while making secret city trails! Local wonders you’ll discover during this discovery game: Edinburgh Castle, the statue of David Hume and the picturesque St Giles’ Cathedral, the smallest pub in Scotland, the statue of Sir John Steell and the Scotsman steps.
- Explore Edinburgh’s Old Town during this interactive and fun discovery walk
- Learn about the history and local stories of the city center in a playful way
- Solve 12 location-based riddles to unlock directions to your next stop along the route
- See popular sights like Edinburgh Castle from a different angle and discover hidden local spots
- Receive recommendations for local activities and/or bars or restaurants from the local creator