Spend your morning on this outstanding kayak tour, where you will spend a couple of hours on the water with a professional guide narrating the entire experience. Discover the wonders of sandbars, grass flats, and mangroves. Plus, there is always a good chance of seeing dolphins and manatees! The tour is led by Florida Master Naturalist and expert kayak guide Tim Martell. He has been a professional guide on Estero Bay for 15 years and has led more than 35,000 guests on this tour. See scenic surroundings teeming with wildlife, don’t miss this chance. Book your Estero Bay Kayak Tour today!
More Information on
Paddle the world-famous Estero Bay estuary with legendary kayak guide Tim Martell. See and learn about various exciting species while benefitting from Tim’s 15-plus years of experience as an expert wildlife tracker and rescue specialist. Enjoy 2.5 hours on the water with Seaway Outfitters on our outstanding estuary tour. Our naturalists will lead you on a narrated journey into scenic surroundings teeming with wildlife.
- Guided Estero Bay Estuary Kayak Tour in Bonita Springs, Florida
- Skim atop the tranquil waters and view rare fish, dolphins, manatees, rays, and more
- Enjoy quality time on the water exploring
- Informative tour with an expert naturalist guide
- Great for swimmers ages 4+
- Duration: 2.5 – 3.5 Hrs.
- Estero Bay Estuary Kayak Tour in Bonita Springs, Florida
- Fully guided tour
- Basic orientation
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Life jacket
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Shoes (that you don’t mind getting wet)
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Swimsuit, Snacks, Towel, Hat & ID
- Children are permitted but required by law, ages 6 & under, to wear life jackets at all times on the water. The ability of your child to sit in a kayak for the duration of this tour is entirely up to the parent. The vendor requires children 30 pounds or under to bring their life jackets as the size is very specific, and safety is of utmost importance.
- To provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures, policies, restrictions, and requirements, please reach out to the provider before your activity/trip date.
- Those with severe back, heart, or other health conditions should consult their physician before booking.
- There are no restrooms on tour, however, there are facilities available before launch.
- The single kayak maximum is 250lbs total, and the tandem kayak maximum weight per person is 425lb.
- Service and comfort animals and pets are not permitted on the kayaks.
- Guests must be able to get in and out of the kayak from the launch.
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted.
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 10 guests.
- All guests should know how to swim.
- Tour is not handicap accessible.
- There is no alcohol permitted.
Fort Myers Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Fort Myers or spend some time reading through our Fort Myers blog! We love Fort Myers and hope you do too!