About On The
Welcome to On The Water Florida, Fort Myers, FL. Welcome to paradise! You don’t need to leave the continental United States to see some of the world’s most beautiful, exotic plants and wildlife. Right here in Southwest Florida, we have an abundance of tropical birds, manatees, dolphins, palm trees and mangroves, tropical islands, and the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
More Information On The
Private River Safari Cruise (for up to 6 guests)
Private Catamaran Sunset Cruise (for up to 6 guests)
- Relax on this beautiful sunset along with the Caloosahatchee River. Experience the River Safari Cruise and see the Caloosahatchee River
- Sit back, listen to music or the sounds of nature and let your captain do all the work
- Experience the sights and sounds of wild Florida
- Great for a romantic cruise or to end the day with your crew
- Choose from 2 or 3 hour sunset cruise
- Duration: 2 – 3 Hrs.
- Closed annually on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Emergency marine restroom available on board.
- Vendor uses 2016 27′ AmeraCat Catamaran.
- Free parking is available on site.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Cruise maximum is 6 guests.
- Pets and service animals are more than welcome aboard.
- Alcohol / Alcoholic drinks is permitted.
- Smoking is allowed.
- In the case of inclement weather, vendor will try to re-book your trip for a better day if your schedule allows. Otherwise, they will refund you.
- For your safety, please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines from your tour provider prior to your visit.
- Activity is not handicap or wheelchair accessible.
- Departure times vary based on season.
- No glass.