Blue Hawaiian Waikoloa Helicopter Tours Coupons
How to Redeem Blue Hawaiian Waikoloa Helicopter Tours Coupons:
About Blue Hawaiian Waikoloa Helicopter Tours:
Offered by Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, the Blue Hawaiian Waikoloa Helicopter Tours features a scenic tour, filled with views of the still-active Kilauea volcano, black-sand beaches, volcanic badlands, sea cliffs, the Kohala Mountains, cascading waterfalls, lush rainforests, ancient Hawaiian settlements and more. The tour includes aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets and an in-flight recording.
More on Blue Hawaiian Waikoloa Helicopter Tours:
Discover both the Big Island’s beauty and its volcanic fury. Tour the most geologically active environment on earth-the famous Kilauea volcano, which has been continuously erupting since 1983. View lava flows and black sand beaches. Experience all the awesome spectacle of Madame Pele’s lava and volcanic badlands, then explore the lush rainforests of the Hamakua Coast. The towering sea cliffs open into the dramatically deep and meandering valleys of the Kohala Mountains. Beautiful waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the rainforest below and remnants of ancient Hawaiian settlements are still visible. This is the perfect finish to the ultimate Big Island adventure. This tour was voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the “World’s Best Helicopter Thrill”.
Whether you choose one of our Eco-Stars or sleek, customized A-Stars, you’ll enjoy:
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
- Morning – 7:00am – 10:30am
- Mid-Day – 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Afternoon – After 1:00pm
- A Reserve Direct representative will contact you within48 hours after booking to confirm your actual flight time.
Address & Contact Information:
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
P.O. Box 384473
Waikoloa, Big Island, HI 96738