Hawaii Loa Luau Coupons
How to Redeem Hawaii Loa Luau Coupons:
About Hawaii Loa Luau:
Immerse yourself in fascinating Hawaiian tradition, culture, and history at Hawai`i Loa Luau. Enjoy a feast prepared by the extraordinary culinary team, a performance featuring talented hula dancers and musicians, and discover the intriguing history of the Hawaiian Islands, all in one phenomenal night. Create lasting memories at this one-of-a-kind luau experience in Waimea, Hawaii.
More on Hawaii Loa Luau:
An evening at the beautiful Fairmont Orchid, Hawai`i enjoying the elegance and beaty of the South Kohala Coast and the ambiance of the land area known as Kalahuipua`a. Steeped in tradition and history, Kalahuipua`a is known as the gathering place for Ali`i (royalty) and special visitors. An evening at the Hawai`i Loa Lu`au is full of this same tradition of Hawaiian culture and hospitality. Meet the performers before the show and learn about the traditional games and cultural practices of the people. A hosted bar and a spectacular buffet dinner offer the freshest and finest ingredients found in the islands. Story telling begins as beautiful hula dancers and talented musicians share the tales of Polynesia’s brave and courageous voyagers – as they traveled to Hawai`i and established this land. Our family from Tahiti share the stories of their journey to Hawai`i, with the lively beat of the traditional toere drum. Your hosts for the evening tell the story of their home in Hawai`i with traditional hula. The influence of other cultures can be seen in the evolution of costumes and hula motions as we share unique and incredible history in this island of Hawai`i.
- 5:30 pm Check-in & Seating
- 6:00 pm Lu`au Dinner Buffet
- 7:00 pm Performance
Dinner Buffet Menu:
- Poke Station/Cold Station – Spicy Kim Chee Tako (octopus), Ogo (seaweed) & Maui Onion Salad, Ahi Limu Koho, Ahi Avocado, Spicy Shellfish, Surimi Crab & Broccoli, Garlic Sesame Edamame (soy beans), Pipikaula (dried beef) & Tomato, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Cucumber Namasu, Bean Sprout Salad, Namasu, Kimchai Cabbage, Spinach Leafs & Heirloom Lettuces.
- Hot Food Station – Teriyaki BBQ Chicken, Miso Glazes Hawaiian Butterfish, Kiawe Wood Smoked Kalua Pork, Lau Lau, Poi, Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles, Rice Furukake, Ginger Buttered Breadfruit.
- Carving/Grilling Station – Kalbi Style Hawaiian Beef w/Ginger Soy Glaze, Sugar Can Skewered Shimp Yakitori.
- Keiki – Corn Dogs, Macaroni & Cheese, Grilled Chicken Breast, Stir Fry Vegetables, Taro Rolls.
- Dessert Station – Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/Raspberry Sauce, Pineapple Pie w/Macadamia Nut, Streusel, Molokai Banana Bread, Coconut Cream Tapioca, Mango & Lilikoi, Big Island Fruit Salad w/Lychee.
Address & Contact Information:
The Grounds of Kalãhuipua’a at the The Fairmont Orchid
Mauna Lani Drive
Kohala Coast, Big Island, HI 96743