Hilo Tropical Waterfalls Hawaii Coupons
How to Redeem Hilo Tropical Waterfalls Hawaii Coupons:
About Hilo Tropical Waterfalls Hawaii:
Offered by Hawaii Forest & Trail in Hilo, Hawaii, Hilo Tropical Waterfalls lets guests enjoy a unique outdoor experience exploring historic landmarks, scenic byways, and a family-owned tropical fruit farm during an interactive two-and-a-half-hour tour. Guests can also enjoy tasting tropical fruits and nuts near Rainbow Falls, traveling historic highways in Hilo, and more.
More on Hilo Tropical Waterfalls Hawaii:
Join us on the Hilo Tropical Waterfalls and explore the rich heritage of Hilo as you travel Old Hawaii’s charming back roads and scenic byways to visit historic landmarks, beautiful waterfalls, and a family-owned tropical fruit farm. Enjoy an intimate group setting as your Interpretive Guide leads you on a trip back through time and taste the bounty of Hawaii Island.
- Learn the history of Hilo while being driven along the bay shore
- View 4 different waterfalls from almost every angle
- Exclusive access to one of North America’s largest tropical fruit farms
- Sample seasonal fruit and fresh macadamia nuts from a private gazebo overlooking world-famous Rainbow Falls
- Enjoy a locally made lunch while taking in stunning views
- Swim, Kayak or Paddle under a 120 foot private waterfall
Good To Know:
- Departure daily from HFT Hilo Headquarters
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Includes use of daypacks, walking staffs, and rain ponchos.
- Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to walk on uneven or rocky terrain. Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen and a light sweatshirt or jacket recommended.
Address & Contact Information:
Hawaii Forest & Trail
1672 Kamehameha Avenue
Hilo, HI 96720