How To Redeem
Kohala Waterfalls Adventure Coupons
Purchase your tickets from Travelin’ Coupons. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Kohala Waterfalls Adventure Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Hawaii. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
Kohala Waterfalls Adventure
Offered by Hawaii Forest & Trail, the Kohala Waterfalls Adventure offers an 8-hour round trip through the rainforest, ideal for guests of all ages. The tour includes a trip up the North Kona and Kohala coastlines near the lava flows (caves) from Mauna Loa, Mount Kea and the Kohala Mountains, and more. Guests are provided lunch, as well as walking sticks, warm wear, backpacks, and ponchos.
More Information on
Kohala Waterfalls Adventure
The Kohala Waterfalls Adventures tour begins with a wonderful drive of contrast and changes from the dry-side resort area to the lush green country of Kohala. Along the way, you’ll journey up the North Kona, and Kohala coastlines over the lava flow from Mauna Loa, Mauna Kea, and the Kohala Mountains. Often from the shoreline, you can see splashing spinner dolphins or in the winter months, breaching humpback whales.
You’ll pass through the quaint plantation towns of Hawi and Kapaau, site of the life-size statue of King Kamehameha I. At the end of the road, a brief rest stop at the historic Kohala Mule Station offers one of Hawaii’s most spectacular coastal views. Then the real fun begins, with a bumpy but short off-road drive on an old cane road over private ranchland to our trailhead.
Good To Know
- Schedule: Tours daily. 8 hours round trip, departs from Hawaii Forest & Trail Headquarters, and Waikoloa Queen’s Marketplace.
- Rated: Easy; all ages welcome.
- Included in the Tour: Deli style lunch with assorted soft drinks, juices and bottled water
- Gear Provided: Walking sticks, warm wear, day packs and rain ponchos.
- Group Size: Tour limited to a maximum of 12 guests.
- Restrictions: Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
- What to Bring & Wear: Comfortable walking shoes or reef walkers, bathing suit, hat, sunscreen and a light jacket.
Hawaii Forest & Trail
Address & Contact Information
Kailua-Kona, Big Island, HI 96740
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $7.44 at Manta Discovery Adventure Nighttime Snorkel! Book your tickets today!
Get $29.94 off per person at Paradise Helicopters Volcano Waterfall Flight and search for towering waterfalls in Hilo!
GROUPON offers up to 50% off things to do in Hawaii! See what deals they have for today!
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Big Island Travel Guide
Travelin’ Coupons Big Island Blog