More Information on
Good To Know
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your Umauma Experience tour time.
- All guests are required to wear a face covering (face mask, bandanna, face gaiter, etc.) during check-in and when social distancing is not possible. Children under 5 years old are not required to wear a mask. We highly recommend guests bring their own face covering as we may not have enough supplies to accommodate all guests.
- Our tour runs rain or shine. We have rain shelters at each platform for the comfort of each guest.
- To ensure a safe but fun experience we have weight limits of 35 pounds to 275 pounds, no more or no less.
- Children 13 years and older can go on the Zipline tour on their own if a parent or guardian remains on the property until that tour is complete. If a child gets nervous or scared and wants to ride with an adult, they have the option to ride tandem with one of our trained tour guides.
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite City Travel Guide
Travelin’ Coupons City Blog