Zippin Volcano Hilo Hawaii
See the Big Island from a different angle on this 9-line zipline adventure that takes you over tree tops, waterfalls, and rivers. With four dual lines, you can even race a friend. With views of the Pacific Ocean from every platform, it’s the most scenic zipline experience on the island.
More Information on New England
Our drivers will then take the guests to the top of our property where they will go over a final safety speech and then proceed down our 9-Line guided course. The final line ends at the Visitor Center where the guest checked in. This tour can take 2-2.5 hours depending on the size of the group and the weather.
- Soar across treetops, waterfalls, and rivers on 9 different ziplines
- Enjoy incredible panoramic views: Most scenic zipline on the Big Island
- All the necessary equipment is included: No need to provide anything
- Soar in confidence under your guides’ observation
- 2 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
- Expertise of professional guides
What’s Not Included
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be 4-years-of-age or older to zip
- Guests not zipping but accompanied by 2 or more paying zippers may access the garden and waterfalls for free
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows or late arrivals Zipping requires closed-toe shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Involves a small amount of walking on uneven surfaces
- Weight limits: minimum 35 lbs; maximum 275 lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite City Travel Guide
Travelin’ Coupons City Blog