Immerse yourself in fascinating Hawaiian tradition, culture, and history at Hawai`i Loa Luau. Enjoy a feast prepared by the extraordinary culinary team, a performance featuring talented hula dancers and musicians, and discover the intriguing history of the Hawaiian Islands, all in one phenomenal night. Create lasting memories at this one-of-a-kind luau experience in Waimea, Hawaii.
More Information on Hawaii
An evening at the beautiful Fairmont Orchid, Hawai`i enjoying the elegance and beauty of the South Kohala Coast and the ambiance of the land area known as Kalahuipua`a.
Steeped in tradition and history, Kalahuipua`a is known as the gathering place for Ali`i (royalty) and special visitors. An evening at the Hawai`i Loa Lu`au is full of this same tradition of Hawaiian culture and hospitality.
Meet the performers before the show and learn about the traditional games and cultural practices of the people. A hosted bar and a spectacular buffet dinner offer the freshest and finest ingredients found in the islands.
Storytelling begins as beautiful hula dancers and talented musicians share the tales of Polynesia’s brave and courageous voyagers – as they traveled to Hawaii and established this land. Our family from Tahiti share the stories of their journey to Hawai`i, with the lively beat of the traditional toere drum. Your hosts for the evening tell the story of their home in Hawai`i with traditional hula. The influence of other cultures can be seen in the evolution of costumes and hula motions as we share unique and incredible history in this island of Hawai`i.
Dinner Buffet Menu
- Poke Station/Cold Station – Poi, Spicy Kim Chee Tako (octopus), Ogo (seaweed) & Maui Onion Salad, Ahi Limu Koho, Ahi Avocado, Spicy Shellfish, Surimi Crab & Broccoli, Garlic Sesame Edamame (soybeans), Pipikaula (dried beef) & Tomato, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Cucumber Namasu, Bean Sprout Salad, Moloka`i Sweet Potato Salad, Kimchi Cabbage, J.A. Farms Spinach Leafs & Heirloom Lettuces.
- Hot Food Station – Teriyaki BBQ Chicken, Miso Glazes Hawaiian Butterfish, Kiawe Wood Smoked Kalua Pork, Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles, Rice Furukake, Taro Rolls.
- Carving/Grilling Station – Kalbi Style Hawaiian Beef w/Ginger Soy Glaze, Sugar Can Skewered Shimp Yakitori.
- Keiki – Mini Hot Dogs, Macaroni & Cheese, Grilled Chicken Breast, Stir Fry Vegetables.
- Dessert Station – Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/Tahitian Vanilla and Raspberry Sauce, Pineapple Pie w/Macadamia Nut, Streusel, Molokai Banana Bread, Coconut Cream Tapioca w/Mango & Lilikoi, Big Island Fruit Salad w/Lychee.
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!