How To Redeem
Voyagers Pacific Hawaii Coupons
Voyagers Pacific Hawaii
Presented at Coconut Grove at Royal Kona Resort, the Voyagers of the Pacific Luau offers an exciting and breathtaking experience for guests of all ages to enjoy. Each luau includes a traditional lei welcoming with photo opportunities, an Imu presentation, an all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet, an open bar, and a dynamic Polynesian revue with fire artists, dancers, musicians and more.
More Information on
Voyagers Pacific Hawaii
Spectacular oceanfront views, vibrant Hawaiian sunsets and the sound of waves lapping against the lava rocks provide a stunning backdrop for the Royal Kona Resort Luau known as “Voyagers of the Pacific”. The sound of native drums pounding signals the start of this high energy and dynamic show. Enjoy an evening of feasting, music, and dance as the performers present a breathtaking tribute to the fascinating legends and journeys of the South Pacific and Hawaii.
After experiencing a delicious all-you-can-eat Polynesian buffet, you’ll enjoy the acclaimed cast of musicians and dancers from Tihati Productions as they take you on an authentic journey through the South Pacific Islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, Raratonga, New Zealand and Samoa, through the travels and romance of Holomoana (the voyager) and Kalua (Hawaiian princess). Their performance includes songs and dances rarely seen in typical luau shows and is highlighted by a Samoan “fire knife” dance, simply too amazing to miss!
- Aloha Shell Lei Welcoming and photo opportunities
- Open Bar with standard cocktails, mai tais, beer, wine, soda & fruit punch
- Traditional Imu (Underground Oven) Presentation
- An All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet with traditional island fare & delicacies
- Dynamic & lyrical Polynesian revue with Master of Ceremonies, Dancers, Musicians & Fire Artists
- Fire Dance Finale
- Appetizer: Assortment of Salads, Poi, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Taro & Guava Bread
- Entrée: Kalua Pig, Kalua Turkey, Fresh Island Fish, Island Chicken w/ Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes, Fried Rice, Corn
- Dessert: Coconut Cream Cake, Chocolate Cake, Haupia (Hawaiian pudding)
- Open Bar: Beer, Wine, Coffee & Tea, Soda, Fruit Punch, Mai Tai’s, and standard cocktails.
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite City Travel Guide
Travelin’ Coupons City Blog