How To Redeem Big Island Hawaii
Volcano Adventure Tour Coupons
About Big Island Hawaii
Volcano Adventure Tour
Offered by Polynesian Adventure Tours, the Big Island of Hawaii Volcano Adventure Tour features an exciting day of exploring the East side of Hawaii Island. Guests of all ages can experience the Jagger Museum, Thurston Lava Tube, and Kilauea Ika Crater. The tour also includes admission to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, round-trip transportation to Hilo hotels and the airport, and more.
More Information on Big Island Hawaii
Volcano Adventure Tour
Spend the day discovering the wonders of the island known as the home of the fire Goddess Pele! Visit the Jagger Museum, Thurston Lava Tube & Kilauea Iki Crater (park admission included). You will be driven through Banyan Tree Driver. The Banyan trees found along this road were planted by religious leaders, political leaders, famous authors, movie stars, world adventurers and local Hawaiians dating back to 1933.
Keep your camera ready for your next stop; Rainbow Falls located at Wailuku River State Park. This 80 foot tall and almost 100-foot wide waterfall flows over a natural lava cave into a large freshwater pool below surrounded by dense tropical fauna. You will pay a visit to the world famous Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory.
The highlight of this tour and star attraction is the world famous Kilauea Volcano, which has been steadily erupting since the 1980’s. Your tour guide will entertain and educate with a fully narrated tour as you travel towards the Volcano National Park. Learn about the fascinating history of this location at the nearby Jaggar Museum. Other highlights include the enormous Thurston Lava Tube, steam vents, Fern Tree Jungle, and Kilauea Iki Crater.
Good To Know
- Additional highlights on this tour include a visit to an orchid & anthurium nursery located in the Volcano area.
- Gold Package Includes lunch
- Hotel Pick-ups begin at 8:00 am – 8:45 am
- Return to Hilo 5:30pm – 6:00pm (approximately)
- Note: This tour offers round-trip transportation from Hilo hotels only. if you are staying in Kona, it is an approximate 2.5-hour drive to Hilo.
- Lava viewing conditions change daily and viewing of active lava flow is not guaranteed. Covered walking shoes and a light jacket/sweater/poncho are recommended as the weather conditions may change throughout the course of the day.
- Fumes (volcanic gasses) are hazardous to everyone’s health. We discourage visitors with heart or respiratory problems and infants, young children, and pregnant women are especially at risk and should avoid being in areas where fumes persist.
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite City Travel Guide
Travelin’ Coupons City Blog