A must-do for adrenaline junkies, this aerial adventure takes you over the island’s volcanic landscape, so you can peer into craters and spot lava. Plus enjoy views of waterfalls and other natural features of the Big Island while aboard.
More Information on
Soar above Hawaii’s volcanic landscape and Big Island helicopter flight from Hilo. Admire the island’s forests and tropical waterfalls from above, you would have the chance to choose between three departure times. Upgrade seating is available (additional fee). You will pass by Tropical rainforests of Puna, Waterfalls of North Hilo, Wai’ale falls, Rainbow Falls, Pe’epe’e Falls and Kilauea Volcano to have the time of your life.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Due to safety concerns, customers are not allowed to bring any personal items on the flight
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible – if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA.
- A seat upgrade is not a guarantee; however, if you purchase a co-pilot and/or window seat upgrades, we will do our best to seat you in your purchased location.
- All guests weighing 270 lbs or more when weighed at check-in, will be required to purchase an additional empty seat less 15% before fuel surcharge to safely balance the aircraft. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- This option is for Doors-On. For doors off, please book our Doors-Off tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Two-way headset communication with your pilot
- Live commentary on board
What’s Not Included
- 9/15/2020 – 10/6/2023
- Monday – Friday : 08:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Hawaii Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!