Waimea Canyon Tour Kauai Coupons
How to Redeem Waimea Canyon Tour Kauai Coupons:
About Waimea Canyon Tour Kauai:
Offered by Roberts Hawaii, the half-day Waimea Canyon Tour Kauai offers a unique way to see some of Hawaii’s most beautiful sites. Guests can get see and experience Waimea Canyon’s multi-hued walls, Kauai’s western coast, Queen Victoria’s Profile, Koloa Town, Spouting Horn, Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park, Waimea Canyon, Hanapepe Valley Lookout, Waimea Town and more.
More on Waimea Canyon Tour Kauai:
Capture all of Kauai’s highlights including a visit to the Waimea Canyon on the Waimea Canyon Tour Kauai, which is also known as Hawaii’s “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Witness the natural beauty of Kauai’s Waimea Canyon and explore other historic and cultural spots the island has to offer. There are the remains of the early 19th-century Russian Fort, Fort Elizabeth, and Old Koloa Town, a historic plantation town now known for its shopping and dining. Come join us on the Waimea Canyon Tour!
- Kapaa/Wailua – Departs 8:00 am, Returns 3:00 pm
- Airport/Lihue – Departs 8:00 am, Returns 3:00 pm
- Koloa/Poipu – Departs 8:45 am, Returns 2:00 pm
Waimea Canyon Tour Kauai Highlights:
- Spouting Horn
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout
- Waimea Canyon
- Queen Victoria’s Profile
- Coco Palms Grove
- Waimea Town
- Fort Elizabeth
- Koloa Town
Good To Know:
- Moderate walking is involved. Please wear walking shoes and dress comfortably (expect sun, wind and at times rain conditions).
- Routes may be modified or restricted due to advisories by the National Parks, National Weather Service, etc. (road closures, venue closure, etc.)
- Lunch is available for purchase.
Address & Contact Information:
Waimea Canyon Drive
Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796