Drums Pacific Luau Coupons
How to Redeem Drums Pacific Luau Coupons:
About Drums of the Pacific Luau:
Featured at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa on Kaanapali Beach, this exciting luau takes guests on a thrilling Polynesian adventure through an elaborate imu ceremony, traditional arts and crafts demonstrations, a symbolic torch-lighting ceremony, and an exotic Hawaiian buffet feast. Guests of “Drums of the Pacific” Polynesian Spectacular are greeted with shell leis upon arrival and wished farewell with a beautiful Polynesian fashion show.
More on Drums of the Pacific Luau:
The sound of the conch, the beating of the drums, and the echoes of the Hawaiian chant signal the start of Maui’s most exciting Polynesian Lu’au – Drums of the Pacific. In the authentic Hawaiian tradition, native crafts and customs are demonstrated including the unearthing of the freshly roasted pig from the Imu. A cast of 18 dancers and musicians will perform the songs and dances of their Polynesian ancestors from throughout the South Pacific including a thrilling Fire Knife Dance finale.
Your Drums of the Pacific Adventure Includes:
- Greeting with a shell lei and fresh mai tais or fruit punch for each guest
- A delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Traditional arts and crafts demonstrations
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony – the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua’a.
- Friendly greetings by Royal Polynesians, followed by a Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles.
- An all-you-can-eat generous buffet including Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Mahi Mahi, Polynesian Rice, Vegetables Makamaka, Tropical Fruits Anuenue, Soba Noodles, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Pacific Ahi Poke, Tossed Green Salad, and Poi (taro).
- Lavish dessert bar featuring Macadamia Nut Lu’au Cream Pie, Haupia with Toasted Coconut, Pineapple Cake and Bread Pudding. It’s a great Hawaiian Lu’au Feast served throughout the first half of the show.
- Open bar featuring beer, wine, mixed cocktails, mai tais, and fruit punch.
Drums of the Pacific Show Schedule:
- April-September: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- October-March: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Address & Contact Information:
Hyatt’s Drums of the Pacific Luau at Sunset Terrace
200 Nohea Kai Drive
Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761