Houston Zoo Coupons
How to Redeem Houston Zoo Coupons:
About Houston Zoo:
Discover playful bears, explore the world underwater, and watch as elephants make a splash. When you visit the Houston Zoo, you’re doing more than seeing these and the thousands of other animals. You’re lending a hand to help save animals in the wild. The Houston Zoo. See them. Save them. Save big with CityPASS on tickets for the Houston Zoo!
More on Houston Zoo:
Houston Zoo Highlights/Upgrades:
- Admire the Houston Zoo’s newest addition: Gorillas. Their power is legendary. Their movements, majestic. Their presence, simply awesome. Experience everything that makes gorillas so wonderful, up close and incredible.
- Watch young elephants splash around in their 80,000-gallon pool, or walk down a winding boardwalk to see a variety of endangered primates, including lemurs, mandrills, howler monkeys and more. Near the end, don’t miss the orangutans enjoying their play structure.
- See some of the world’s most venomous snakes and exotic amphibians in the Reptile & Amphibian House, and take an expedition from the coral reefs of the Pacific to the Amazon Basin and the Rift Valley lakes of Africa at the Zoo’s Kipp Aquarium.
- Jump, slide, and climb at the John P. McGovern Children’s Zoo, built especially for kids, and visit the Naturally Wild Swap Shop, where you can bring in items found in nature to trade for natural items in the Zoo’s collection.
- Cool off at the Kathrine McGovern Water Play Park, with 37 different water play features, like a friendly and colorful sea serpent, a tall “fill and spill” water tree, fountains, jets, misters and more. The park is open daily April 1 – October 31.
- Wildlife Carousel: Cost for CityPASS holders: $4/ride. Tickets available at front gate or carousel entrance .
- Giraffe Feedings: Cost for CityPASS holders: $7
- Dragons (included with CityPASS admission): Experience the thrill of seeing these mythical beasts move, roar, and even breathe smoke. Explore the enchanted forest filled with magical animatronic creatures and come face to face with massive, legendary creatures – the first exhibit of its kind in the U.S. March 7-September 27.
Address & Contact Information:
6200 Hermann Park Drive
Houston, TX 77030