Experience the wonder of the underwater world as you tour the Aquarium Adventure Exhibit, a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland. Discover over 300 species of marine life from around the globe, touch and feed live stingrays, and catch a glimpse of the magnificent Bengal tigers of the Maharaja’s Temple. Save big with CityPASS on tickets for the Downtown Aquarium!
More Information on Downtown
- Tour the marsh and bayous of the Gulf Coast in the Louisiana Swamp. Enjoy wild encounters with gators, alligator snapping turtles and spotted gar, and see the crayfish, catfish and bullfrogs that make this a true Cajun Country experience.
- Step back in time when you enter the Shipwreck. From inside the sunken hull of a 17th century Spanish galleon, see the amazing diversity of species the ocean holds, including living coral reefs, a giant pacific octopus and a moray eel, plus a colorful array of fish.
- Visit the lush Rainforest and keep an eye out for red-bellied piranhas and venomous freshwater stingrays. Enjoy the colorful displays of an emerald tree boa, rainforest frogs and beautiful birds.
- Get a true hands-on experience at Stingray Reef, where you where you can touch and feed live stingrays.
- See the incredible white tigers lounge and play in the ruins of the ancient Maharaja’s Temple, and learn about the aquarium’s conservation efforts to help their cousins in the wild.
- All-Day Adventure Pass: Rides and games require a separate fee. For unlimited rides and all-day access to exhibits, upgrade to an All-Day Adventure Pass. Cost for CityPASS holders: $6 unlimited access.
- Discount: Get $5 off your purchase of $25 or more at Treasure Chest gift shop. See booklet or CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Houston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!