More Information on Houston
Good To Know
- There are outside enclosures. Wear sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats on sunnier days, and layers during the winter.
- Always be prepared for rain.
- Close encounter enclosures are available.
- Petting and feeding the animals may charge extra.
- Age and height restrictions may apply to individual enclosures.
- Arcades, children’s play areas, children’s activities, and food courts are available.
- Paid parking is available.
- Weekends have longer queues and a higher parking rate.
- Transportation from the parking to the building is available.
Houston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!