WHAT IS iFLY? iFLY is an indoor skydiving experience that creates true free fall conditions, just like skydiving, without having to jump out of an airplane. iFLY’s 1,000 hp vertical wind tunnel generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air, on which you safely float. There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It’s just you and the air, it’s the most incredible adrenaline rush.
More Information on iFLY
No experience is necessary. Just about anyone can fly, including those with physical disabilities. Children as young as three, to adults as young as 103 have flown with us.
Good To Know
- Flyers are required to check-in 45 minutes before their scheduled flight time.
- Scheduled flights may be rescheduled within 48 hours advance notice.
- All participants must sign our Release of Liability.
- People with prior heart issues, back injuries or shoulder dislocations should not fly!
- Participants under 6 feet tall must weigh less than 230 pounds.
- Participants over 6 feet tall must weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign an iFLY release of liability and the parent or legal guardian must present a valid ID.
- If the parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the participant must provide an iFLY release of liability signed by a parent or legal guardian and a photocopy of the parent or legal guardian’s valid ID.
Houston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!