Come to Kemah Boardwalk and enjoy amusement rides, nine waterfront restaurants, shopping, midway games, live entertainment and weekend festivals. Brave the Bullet rollercoaster, ride the train and Ferris wheel, and plunge 140 feet on the Drop Zone. Kemah Boardwalk appeals to all kids – young and old! Save big with CityPASS on tickets for the Kemah Boardwalk!
More Information on
- Enjoy the fresh air while riding the 65-foot Century Ferris Wheel.
- Kick back and relax in the Boardwalk Tower as you soak in all of Kemah Boardwalk and the surrounding Bay — you can see miles away.
- Dare to drop in the Drop Zone, a 140-foot free fall!
- Take a ride on a dragon, sea monster or unicorn on the kid-friendly Double-Decker Carousel.
- Brave the Bullet, a one-of-a-kind wooden coaster, measuring 96′ tall with a 92′ exhilarating first drop and reaching speeds of over 51 mph!
- Boardwalk Beast: An incredible 25-minute thrill ride on Galveston Bay while cruising at speeds up to 40 mph. Discounted cost for CityPASS holders (per ride): adult, $20; children 12 and under, $15.
- Stingray Reef: Experience the excitement of Stingray Reef, where you can touch and feed live stingrays. Admission for CityPASS holders: $5.25.
- Iron Eagle: Fly 30 mph and soar to heights of 100′ over the Boardwalk. Discounted cost for CityPASS holders: $7.
- FantaSea: CityPASS holders get $5 off any FantaSea cruise.
- Discount: Get 10% off your purchase of $25 or more at any Kemah Boardwalk-owned retail store; see coupon in booklet for details.
Houston Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Hawaii or spend some time reading through our Hawaii blog! We love Hawaii and hope you do too!