How To Redeem Bubbles Below Kauai Coupons
Purchase your tickets to Bubbles Below Kauai on Travelin’ Coupons. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Bubbles Below Kauai Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Kauai. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today! 😍
About Bubbles Below Kauai
Bubbles Below Kauai aim to inspire scuba divers to care about the marine world through encounters, education, and natural curiosity. Bubbles Below is committed to upholding the character of its many dive sites, the coral reefs, and all of its residents through sustainable practices and conservation. The Bubbles Below Team believes that a powerful, positive dive experience creates the passionate present and future stewards of the ocean and its inhabitants, thus protecting the oceans through awareness and education.
More Information on Bubbles Below Kauai
Splash Into Scuba Tours – Discover the underwater world on a scuba diving tour with Bubbles Below Kauai. Jump into the blue waters around Hawaii and start your scuba adventure! Whether you’re enjoying a scuba-certified-only adventure or an uncertified scuba experience, all medical and physical restrictions must be declared at the time of reservation.
All participants must sign a waiver to ensure the Bubbles Below Kauai Team can provide the best underwater journey for all of their customers. The team can certify children as young as 8 years old as a Bubble Blower, and 10 years old as Junior Open Water Divers to a depth of 40 feet with a certified dive buddy. Youths ages 12 to 14 can take their Advanced Open Water and dive to a depth of 70 feet. Once you turn 15 you can go to depths of 100 feet. Non-certified pre-DSD students can dive from the boat to depths of 40 feet which offers an awesome
Good To Know
- Bubbles Below Kauai Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- These tours are fun, casually directed marine ecology tours led by an experienced, local naturalist.
- Small-group size tour.
- Certified divers must bring a certification card or verification.
- Ticket options for snorkelers and ride-along are available.
- 80cu air tanks and weights are included.
- Gear is not included in the ticket price. Gear rentals are available on-site for an additional fee.
- All medical and physical restrictions must be declared at the time of reservation.
- Not recommended for small children or pregnant travelers.
- Basic swimming skills are required for any scuba activities and snorkeling.
- Remember to bring beach attire, a hat and/or sunglasses, and wear reef-safe sunscreen.
Bubbles Below Kauai
Address & Contact Information
Eleele, HI 96705
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $22.44 per person at Kipu Ranch ATV Expedition Waterfall Swim!! Book your ticket today to Drive and ride ATV!
Save $11.34 per ticket at Makana Charters Na Pali Expedition Snorkel! Book your ticket now!
GROUPON offers things to do in Kauai for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Kauai Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Kauai or spend some time reading through our Kauai blog! We love Kauai and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Kauai Travel Guide