Experience the natural splendor of Kauai’s Waimea Canyon on this guided tour. Learn about the fascinating geologic history of the ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific,’ and stop at several vista points along the way for great photos. Visit the historic island town of Hanapepe and see highlights of the southern coast, including the Koloa Sugar Mill, Spouting Horn blowhole and the luxurious beach resorts of Poipu.
More Information on Waimea
- Sightseeing tour of Waimea Canyon
- Scenic drive to lookout points
- Live commentary from your professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Duration: Approx. 10 Hours
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at specific Kauai Hotels
What’s Not Included
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please contact the tour provider at minimum of 7 days prior to the tour date for ADA and all special requests.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals allowed.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
Kauai Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Kauai or spend some time reading through our Kauai blog! We love Kauai and hope you do too!