How To Redeem
Luau Kalamaku Coupons
A year-round Hawaiian luau held in Kauai, Luau Kalamaku offers a thrilling experience beneath the island’s beautiful night skies. Guests can enjoy hearing an incredible story about the original days of the Hawaiian people, seeing traditional fire-knife dancing and fire poi-ball twirling, dancing along with enchanting music, sipping an included beverage with the show, and more.
More Information on
Luau Kalamaku is an unforgettable experience and a “must-see” for any visitor. It’s the state’s only lu`au show performed “in-the-round”, offering great views from every seat. The evening begins with craft and cultural demonstrations and Hawaiian games, followed by the traditional imu ceremony. Guests are treated to delicious traditional local cuisine, while hula dancers and musicians entertain.
The 45-minute main show tells the amazing story of the ancient Hawaiian legend of Kalamaku, “child of the new land” and the epic voyage taken by islanders between Tahiti and Kaua`i, featuring fire poi balls and traditional fire knife dancing. Includes 2 complimentary drinks. Additional drinks available at extra charge.
- Kauai fresh green salad with choice of dressings
- Potato macaroni salad
- Vegetarian tofu salad
- Fresh pineapple and papaya platter
- Lomi lomi salmon, Taro rolls
- Vegetable chow mein
- Steamed jasmine rice
- Hawaiian smashed purple sweet potatoes
- Yellow curry ratatouille
- Teriyaki chicken
- Pan seared Ono with tartar sauce
- Kalua pork, Poi
- Rice pudding with dark rum sauce
- Haupia, Banana cream pie
- Pineapple upside down cake
- 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm: Craft demonstrations & Hawaiian Games
- 5:30 pm – 6:10 pm: Ride the Kauai Plantation Railway (optional)
- 6:15 pm – 6:30 pm: Imu Ceremony
- 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Dinner with Live Music & Traditional Hula
- 7:30 pm – 8:15 pm: Main show – Kalamaku
- 8:15 pm – 8:30 pm: Photo Session with Cast
Kauai Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Kauai or spend some time reading through our Kauai blog! We love Kauai and hope you do too!