About Na Pali
Coast Snorkel Cruise
Discover Kauai’s top attraction on a catamaran tour of the famous Na Pali coast. Snorkel in clear, tropical waters and enjoy breathtaking views of sea cliffs, waterfalls, and marine life. Complimentary lunch, wine & beer served after snorkeling.
More Information on Na Pali
Coast Snorkel Cruise
Sail away with Holo Holo Charters and see Hawaii’s hidden gem, the eighth world wonder, the Na Pali coast. A world class crew will take you on an ocean adventure unlike any other with panoramic views of unparalleled beauty. Na Pali’s awe-inspiring sea cliffs reach heights up to 3,500 feet above the ocean. On this Na Pali coast cruise you can see hidden beaches, sea caves, and waterfalls that cascade down towering cliffs into the bright blue ocean.
Sail to a secluded cove and snorkel at a vibrant reef among tropical fish. Sightings of marine mammals are common along the Na Pali coast, so keep an eye out for spinner dolphins or humpback whales (seasonal). The pristine coastline and unspoiled ocean habitat make Na Pali the best snorkeling location on Kauai!
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If tour routes are changed or anticipated to change due to ocean and weather conditions, the Captain will brief office staff and passengers once the check-in process has been completed.
- Weather can be unpredictable at times, therefore; all tours and/or tour destinations are ocean conditions permitting. Your Captain will decide if your tour and/or destination will need to be cancelled or rerouted.
- Should the captain brief about the weather and ocean conditions, passengers are given the option to continue on the tour, reschedule to another day, or cancel without any penalties.
- If at any time during your scheduled tour the ocean conditions change, we may reroute to another destination if possible or return to the harbor.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication or any daily medications, you must reschedule the tour for another day.
- Neither Veltra or the activity provider will be held responsible for any lost or stolen items while on this tour.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Kauai Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Kauai or spend some time reading through our Kauai blog! We love Kauai and hope you do too!