About Sunshine Helicopters
Kauai Na Pali Tour
Explore Kauai’s beauty by air with Sunshine Helicopters, and see the island’s top sights, the Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, Wailua Falls and more! Fly early in the morning or late in the afternoon and get a discounted price on your helicopter flight!
More Information on Sunshine Helicopters
Kauai Na Pali Tour
Fly high over Kauai, Hawaii’s Garden Isle, on an unforgettable helicopter adventure and come away with a new found understanding of this island paradise. The friendly staff and experienced pilots offer flights with unparalleled aerial views and the chance to observe tropical rainforests, vibrant green valleys, and hover over plunging waterfalls! Zoom by the world famous sea cliffs of the Na Pali Coast and fly over the grand Waimea Canyon. This is the best way to see the most of Hawaii’s oldest island!
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 2 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If a standard airline seat belt is too small or if you weigh over 240lbs (108kg) you will be required to purchase a comfort seat on the FX-STAR (Lihue Departures).
- If you are between 240-290lbs (108kg – 131kg), Open Seating on the WhisperSTAR (Princeville Departure) is recommended. If you are over 290lbs (131kg) you will be required to purchase a comfort seat on the WhisperSTAR (Princeville Departure).
- The maximum combined weight for the FX-STAR (Lihue Departures) First Class seating is 400lbs (181kg) for two passengers.
- Hats and over-sized bags are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Facilities at the Lihue Heliport are ADA compliant. Helicopter chairlifts are available by special request with at least 2 days prior booking and notification. Please indicate during booking to secure arrangements.
Kauai Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Kauai or spend some time reading through our Kauai blog! We love Kauai and hope you do too!