About Dockside Dolphins
Experience Florida Key
Dockside Dolphin is a must do on your Visit to Florida Keys, because its fun and it’s created for all ages! You and your children can interact with the friendliest mammals in town, who are anxiously waiting and happy to meet you dockside. If you and your loved ones don’t mind getting splashed by these Florida dolphins then this is the dolphin program just for you! This is an ideal program for families with young children and for those that want to connect with our dolphins without entering the water.
More Information on Dockside Dolphins
Experience Florida Keys
Following a short introduction into the world of dolphin training, Dockside Dolphins allows you to feed, play and interact with our animals from our dry training docks. Groups are limited to no more than 7 participants per dolphin. People of all heights and ages may participate in this program. So next time you’re in Florida Keys come and splash away alongside these beautiful mammals!
Good To Know
- This half-hour program is designed for groups of approximately 15 guests.
- People of all heights and ages may participate in this program.
- You must be able to physically kneel/ sit on the dock for interaction.
- Participants will NOT enter the water.
- Children 5 years and under must be accompanied by a paid adult (infants and children pay to participate). Guests with medical restrictions or special needs are required to email email@example.com call 1-305-289-0136 to make a reservation.
- For the dolphin’s health and safety, all items of jewelry must be removed prior to the beginning of the program and should be secured prior to arrival.
- It is also recommended that guests wash their hands prior to and after the experience.
- For liability reasons, personal cameras are not permitted on the docks or in the water but are approved at our beach and overlook areas.
- For your convenience, staff photographers are present at each program. Participants should check-in at the Dolphin Connection facility 15-20 minutes prior to program time.’
Key West Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Key West or spend some time reading through our Key West blog! We love Key West and hope you do too!