More Information on Dolphin Watch and
Climb aboard Fury’s Key West Dolphin Watch and Snorkel Combo Tour for an incredible voyage that observes bottlenose dolphins as they frolic in the sea. As you make your way to the habitat, the experienced captain and crew will entertain you with interesting and fun facts about Key West’s estimated 200 resident dolphins. Watching these beautiful mammals feed and play in the shimmering turquoise water is an experience that guests will cherish for years to come. The Dolphin Watch and Snorkel tour is certified as “Dolphin SMART,” a preservation program created by several conservation groups, including the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society and NOAA’s National Marine Sanctuary as well as the National Marine Fisheries Service.
The day on the water continues with a journey to country’s third oldest wildlife refuge that was created by the avid naturalist President Theodore Roosevelt in 1908. Guests can snorkel and explore the world beneath the shallow waters of the Sponge Gardens of Archer Key or the multicolored coral of Cottrell. You will be provided with top-of-the-line equipment and expert instruction on how to get the most of your snorkeling experience. Swimmers of every skill level will view coral, sponges and schools of tropical fish. During the trip back to the dock, guests can relax and enjoy the scenic ride with complimentary drinks, such as beer, wine or soft drinks.
- Observe bottlenose dolphins
- Snorkel the beautiful National Wildlife Refuge
- Eco- Friendly Dolphin SMART Certified Adventure
- 1 hour of finding and watching for dolphins
- 96% success rate of finding dolphins
- Cruise into the Gulf of Mexico in the back country
- 1 hour of snorkeling
- Most Snorkel gear and instructions provided
- Snorkels (breathing piece only) are available for sale at check in $10
- Tour includes water, soft drinks, beer and wine