More Information on
Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site situated on over 2,000 acres of ‘Capability’ Brown landscaped parkland. Admire some of the finest views in England and historical monuments such as the Grand Bridge and Column of Victory. Stroll through the stunning Formal Gardens, including the Rose Garden, Water Terraces, and Secret Garden.
Blenheim Palace is not only an iconic part of history but also a living experience with a wealth of sporting and cultural events, themed exhibitions, and tours throughout the year. Visit the ‘Churchill’ exhibition to delve into the life of the famous wartime leader and ‘The Stables’ to learn about the role horses played in the history of the Estate.
- See the home of the 12th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and birthplace of Winston Churchill
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site set in more than 2,000 acres of landscaped parkland
- Visit the ‘Churchill’ exhibition to delve into the life of the famous wartime leader
- Enter ‘The Stables’ to learn about the role horses played in the history of the Estate
- Entrance ticket
- Multilingual audio commentary